No other details have been provided by the parents, who already have a two-year-old daughter, Luna May.
Before adding: "Wanna hold my boy let's do thisssssss'".
The pair welcomed a little boy on Wednesday 16 May, and the supermodel announced the happy news to her 10 million Twitter followers. She previously posted on Instagram that they were expecting a boy.
Congratulations to the second-time parents!
The couple also expressed their concerns about how well Luna will adapt to having a sibling.
She said: "Your second pregnancy is harder because you have a kid already".
"It's John's!" she hilariously captioned a video of her baby bump. I think she'll probably have some growing pains because she's currently running the house right now. "We've seen fertility doctors".
Chrissy and John started dating in 2007 and married in 2013.
Congrats, Chrissy and John!
- Tesla Model 3 software updates revealed
- PSX plunges by over 1000 points after Nawaz's Mumbai attacks remarks
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Cast Talks About Han Solo Film
- The Right Stuff Author Tom Wolfe Dies at 88
- High school seniors pull off epic prank in Wisconsin
- Tencent blows past estimates as WeChat, games drive growth
- Gael Clichy: People need to remember Arsene Wenger's Arsenal achievements
- Italy populists agree on government but are silent on prime minister choice
- US Lawmakers Push Back on Trump Talk of Helping China's ZTE
- Alan Shearer reacts to Mike Ashley's end of season statement at Newcastle