Meanwhile, FIFA Ultimate Team gets a World Cup revamp with a revised chemistry system, new iconic World Cup players, and new dynamic items related to the real-world tournament.
FIFA 18 World Cup update or DLC will include stadiums, kits and official team badges that will be present in official FIFA World Cup.
Jump into FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team™*** and benefit from a revised chemistry system featuring dynamic player items related to the real-world tournament to build a dream global squad. You can also play online or offline as you prefer.
You can check out a trailer for the free update, below.
"FIFA World Cup Ultimate Team lets you build your dream global squad", EA Sports' statement read.
The World Cup mode will be released on platforms such as Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC worldwide on May 29th. Take part in online friendlies and online tournament modes, or even jump into a custom tournament with friends to select any national team and create your own unique tournament with non-qualified countries.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russian Federation is this summer, or in other words, soon all anyone is going to be talking about is soccer.
With all 12 licensed stadiums, going from the group stage to the final with your favorite team will be a great way to procrastinate before the real-life tournament or when no games are happening. Lastly, you can choose the new stadium atmospheres in a quick Kick-Off mode.
- Canada's PM: US tariffs on steel, aluminum a 'very bad idea'
- Vettel goes back to Baku with a hard-learned lesson
- Sainsbury's and Asda reveal details of £12bn merger
- No guns allowed at NRA convention when president, VP speak
- Reporting on Ronny Jackson remains as accurate as ever
- Officials hope prescription take back will save lives
- Duchess Kate and Prince William Have a Name for Their Newborn Prince
- More details emerged of the attack on a military base in Syria
- Release date CONFIRMED for tomorrow, start time latest
- F1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix kicks off in Baku