Gerard Pique also took a dig at Real not giving them a guard of honour when he addressed the crowd. "It's not a worry for the Champions League final".
Meanwhile, Casillas, who recently celebrated winning the Primeira Liga title in his third season with Porto, has not given up hope of one day returning to play for Spain.
Real Madrid, on the other hand, will carry on wittering about the referee, bruised because they still couldn't break down their eternal rival despite having a numerical advantage for a full 45 minutes.
And after Barcelona scored despite a foul in the build-up to their second goal and Real were denied a late penalty, Ramos claimed Messi had intervened with the officials.
"Barcelona did the pasillo at the Bernabeu 10 years ago when we won the league and I experienced that", Casillas said. When asked why he did not celebrate his goal, as usual, he responded: "How could I cheer if the man who taught me how to play football is fighting for his life in the hospital?"
Ramos afterwards explained why he had failed to put the ball out of play with Suarez apparently down injured.
'Messi put him under a bit of pressure in the tunnel, I don't know if there are cameras, maybe he caused him to referee in the second half in a different way, ' Ramos said.
"Luckily we don't have VAR yet, or we'd still be playing".
Zinedine Zidane may have been left frustrated with Real Madrid's inability to overcome a 10-man Barcelona on Sunday but the Frenchman showed his class when he waited in the tunnel after the full-time whistle to show his appreciation to the departing Andres Iniesta.
The 32-year-old Spaniard further stated football related activities must be respected and must not be taken off the pitch.
"He is a player we admire, he's not just any player", Zidane said.
- What are the ramifications of United States exiting Iran nuclear deal?
- Elizabeth Warren's Pick Wins Ohio's Democratic Gubernatorial Primary
- Stormy Daniels' attorney predicts Trump will not finish his term
- Alex Ferguson out of intensive care after brain surgery, Manchester United confirm
- Justice Chelameswar refuses to attend farewell
- Japanese Takeda to acquire Shire for $62bn
- IPL: Sun Risers Hyderabad take on Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Netanyahu opposition to Iran deal not shared by all Israelis
- Annual rankings report: Murray High 8th in state
- Israel conducts airstrikes near Syrian capital Damascus, reports say