You might have heard of students creating water slides in their hallways or bringing mariachi bands to school for their senior pranks, but a group of high school seniors in Cumberland, Wisconsin just outdid them all.
In a post on its Facebook page, the Cumberland Police Department wrote, "Hats off to the Cumberland High School Class of 2018 on your senior prank". They also put black on the brick wall to make it look like the auto drove into the building creating a big hole.
The Paskos then came up with the idea to use that vehicle as part of a senior class prank.
The school principal, Ritchie Narges, was surprisingly forgiving.
"The District will continue to work closely and discuss with our students more appropriate and safe ways to celebrate the end of the school year". "Congratulations to all the seniors who are graduating".
It's part of the whole high school gig.
The school district says no property was damaged. the police department congratulated their effort and wished the seniors well.
Not only was the prank well executed, but it spread an important message for teens and their parents.
- Fissure Seen in Close-Up During Eruption in Pahoa, Hawaii
- ICSE results 2018 out: Mumbai boy tops ICSE exam held across India
- RAGE 2 Gets its First Gameplay Trailer, where Insanity rules the World
- Australian astronomers find a cosmic 'monster' that's growing fast
- The Right Stuff Author Tom Wolfe Dies at 88
- Ramadan 2018: Why Muslims celebrate the revelation of the Koran
- Wenger doesn't want to betray Arsenal
- Tesla Model 3 software updates revealed
- Chance of showers and thunderstorms through much of the week
- Seattle Mariners Robinson Cano Suspended