"This means so much to me", Swift says in the video, which is captioned "Thank you Katy" with a heart emoji.
The duo have been at each other's throats for years, but things really came to a head when Swift released the song "Bad Blood", which fans interpreted to be about Perry. And it ended with a literal olive branch. See the best reactions below. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me ...
Taylor Swift's Reputation stadium tour kicks off tonight in Glendale, AZ, and on her Instagram Story, Taylor revealed that when she got to her dressing room, there was a special package waiting for her.from Katy Perry.
The letter, while partially obscured, read, "Hey Old Friend - I've been doing some reflecting on past miscommunications and hurt feelings between us".
Things between the two artists were quiet for a while, but past year things heated up again when Perry said she wanted to bury the hatchet with Swift during an episode of Carpool Karaoke. Perhaps she was thinking of Taylor?
"Well, there's a situation [between me and Swift]", Perry said at the time.
In 2017, Katy said to the Daily Mail: "Honestly, it's really like she started it and it's time for her to finish it".
While Swift has been relatively quiet on the feud front, Perry opened up about her dramas with Swift during an honest interview on The Thrive Global Podcast during her weekend-long live stream while promoting her latest album. "I'm ready to let it go".
Here's hoping there's nothing but "mad love" between the two stars from here on out.
- Quarterback Joe Burrow will transfer from Ohio State
- Female filmmakers at Cannes
- Cannes Film Festival Is Set To Show Strength Of Women
- China trade talks to continue in Washington
- Trees fall as dust storm engulf Delhi-NCR region
- Laboratory results confirmed two cases of the Disorder
- Jets rout Preds 6-2, grab 3-2 West semifinal lead
- Alex Ovechkin, Capitals put halt to 20-year East finals drought
- Comcast to rival Disney's Fox bid
- Hatch calls McCain request that Trump not attend his funeral 'ridiculous'