The white man who berated and threatened to call ICE on a group of people who were speaking Spanish at a Fresh Kitchen in midtown has been widely identified as Aaron Schlossberg, a practicing attorney based on Madison Avenue. I pay for their welfare.
"Assuming all Spanish speakers are undocumented is not only ignorant but a little sad", the event description reads.
Since that video went viral, two men have come forward with other stories about Schlossberg becoming belligerent in public.
Critics say the man appears to have surfaced in a video of another heated political moment, a protest a year ago against Muslim activist Linda Sarsour where ralliers held signs and icons associated with the alt-right, the far-right movement associated with racism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism. Isaac Saul described Schlossberg angrily yelling at an ultra-Orthodox Jewish man who was participating in a protest, accusing him of being a fake Jew. "When you're an attorney, you're telling your clients what you should say and how you should conduct yourself", he said. To be caught on video twice? Many took videos and posted them at the time.
Manhattan resident Willie Morris posted a vlog about his freakish encounter with Schlossberg on a street in 2016.
That man, Willie Morris, said he was taking a stroll with his girlfriend and was flabbergasted. I have never seen anything like this in the restaurant before'.
Diaz said in an interview with The Post that he believed Schlossberg should be suspended or disbarred.
The video shows Schlossberg approach Willie Morris, a MA native, and asks, "What country are you from?" You don't run into me. "I'm a citizen here, you're not".
"It was so surreal", he told CNN. "After he left, we just went back to work".
The bar association said complaints against attorneys are investigated by grievance committees appointed by the Appellate Division of State Supreme Court. He also flips his middle finger at the counterprotesters. "I've been to Israel twice".
Meanwhile, Mayor Bill de Blasio indirectly commented on the incident by tweeting his support for the many people who speak different languages throughout the city.
- Spread Of Ebola In Congo A 'Game Changer'
- Razak Brimah's Mamelodi Sundowns To Host Barcelona In a Friendly Today
- Rapper Mac Miller Arrested For DUI, Hit And Run
- Jane's Royal Watch: Canadians to take part in royal wedding
- Microsoft Supposedly Working On Lower Cost Surface Tablets
- Derby champ Justify to start Preakness from No
- India court allows Modi's BJP to form state govt despite lacking majority
- OnePlus 6 India launch in Mumbai at 3 PM today
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Tampa Evens Series With Capitals
- US Sanctions Iran's Central Bank Governor, Alleges Hezbollah Ties