Ederson said: "I'm delighted to sign my new contract".
Manchester City have enjoyed a truly spectacular season, winning the Premier League easily and capping it off on the final day of the season with a win against Southampton that made them the first team in history to reach 100 points.
"This year has been something special but next year you all start from nil again and to do the same is probably impossible but we have to try to manage it and try to win next year".
An estimated 100,000 Manchester City supporters filled the sun-kissed streets of the city to hail their team as they paraded the English Premier League trophy yesterday (May 14).
Luckily for one particular Manchester City fan, the team's manager Pep Guardiola appeared in generous form throughout, and even went so far as to hand the lucky fella a beer from the team bus.
"Thank you for coming, guys". It ended with a stage show back on Deansgate.
The only two players who were missing were striker Sergio Aguero, who has returned to Argentina for treatment on his knee ahead of the World Cup, and midfielder David Silva. You are a top human being, I will be in your debt forever so thank you very much, ' he said.
Silva also expressed his gratitude to long-serving team-mate Yaya Toure, who is leaving City this summer.
A number of other players were also given opportunity to speak, including Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne.
Asked how he meant to stop De Bruyne, Sterling quipped: "He has to stop us!"
- Gas prices in Arizona on the rise ahead of Memorial Day weekend
- Junket tourism
- Oil Prices Steady Amid US Sanctions Against Iran
- Ryan Reynolds Plays 'Deadpool' Video Game for the First Time
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Asteroid 2010 WC9 to flyby Earth on May 15
- Pennsylvanians set to go to polls for primaries on Tuesday
- Di Francesco: Roma must learn from Juventus
- Houston Rockets Drop Game 1 WCF to Warriors in Houston
- Tharoor calls Delhi Police charge sheet preposterous, says he intends to contest