Few FA Cup finals have been as eagerly awaited as this season's with both managers desperate to avoid the ignominy of ending the campaign without any silverware. "He's developed into a world-class striker so credit to him".
"When he was here he had talent but he was very young", Cahill said. Naturally some progress and some don't, but you don't hear about the ones that don't. "Chelsea are a good team, but I believe we have the quality and strength in depth to go out and win the game".
"It's hard to do that".
"They've then gone on and developed elsewhere and he's gone on to be a top player". There's loads of them.
"It's always a tough game whenever we play United. About an hour, an hour and a half before that we find out the team", he said.
"The Cup Final is the Cup Final, it is the pinnacle of the season, and I just hope it lives up to expectations".
Mourinho last won the FA Cup in 2007 when his Chelsea side beat current club Manchester United
"The most important thing is that we just have to motivate ourselves to win it", he said. "They've competed well in every game and won games where you're thinking they probably would have drawn".
"Oh no, make no mistake about it, this could be the season from hell", he says.
"But we're back in another final and I'm looking forward to it".
Motson commentated on 29 FA Cup Finals, and five replays, and the 72-year-old has nothing but admiration for the world's greatest knockout competition.
He continued: "We know we have Man United in the final, but it won't be easy".
Lukaku is battling to shake off an ankle injury but is expected to be available for the final.
Starting that process with a trophy on Saturday would be a strong statement of intent from United, and give Mourinho the extra satisfaction of showing Conte how short-lived life as Chelsea manager under ruthless Russian owner Roman Abramovich can be. We expect nothing less.
- Matej Mohoric wins dramatic Stage 10 as Esteban Chaves implodes
- Griezmann pounces twice as Atletico sink hapless Marseille
- With friends like Trump, who needs enemies — European Union chief
- This cup has to be mine, says Neymar
- Tencent blows past estimates as WeChat, games drive growth
- Samsung announces two new colours for Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Alexander-Arnold the emblem of youthful England WCup squad
- YouTube launches subscription music service, renames Red YouTube Premium
- Mohamed Salah wins EPL's Golden Boot with record-breaking 32 goals
- Ramadan: Let's return to Allah, Amosun tells Muslims