Samantha and her boyfriend, a man named Mark, were at a Florida tollbooth when an alleged paparazzi photographer got in front of their auto to take a shot. He claims that he had to swerve his vehicle to avoid a photographer and hit a concrete barrier.
Samantha struck the windshield during the crash and was shot onto the floor.
Mark stated Samantha, who has MS, hit the windscreen and fell into the footwell however was unable to life herself again up. So, her boyfriend immediately drove her to E.R.
Just before she ended up in hospital, Samantha gave a scathing interview, where she spoke from her auto, slamming Meghan for asking her family not to speak out about her life. She insisted it was for the benefit of the royal family and not a cheap grab for cash. 'She's not going to tell me that I can't speak about my life or my father's life where it's a matter of public self-defence'. There's no bigger media vulture with this wedding than you, is there?
Samantha has not been invited to the wedding on Saturday. "I searched the world for something that I thought was really sentimental and I'll like to give it to her in person, but if not, I will certainly send it". But if she has no chance to do so, she will just send it.
Reports suggest the procedure has been completed and Thomas is alert and coherent, telling TMZ he believed doctors had implanted three stents in his blood vessels. Sam tried to defend the staged paparazzi pics of her dad, saying "The goal of those photographs was basically because he's feeling defenseless". He said that he doesn't want to embarrass the royal family and her daughter. However, the chances of him giving the princess in waiting away are slim as he still needs to recover from the operation.
Meanwhile, Harry and Meghan's nuptials will take place this weekend, on Saturday, May 19, at St George's Chapel in the grounds of Windsor Castle, where the prince was christened.
- Barcelona's unbeaten season halted by little Levante
- Griezmann pounces twice as Atletico sink hapless Marseille
- YouTube launches subscription music service, renames Red YouTube Premium
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Cast Talks About Han Solo Film
- Co-pilot survives being sucked halfway out of cockpit window
- Crimean Bridge: Ukraine wants to bill Russian Federation for future 'financial losses'
- Italy populists agree on government but are silent on prime minister choice
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Announce Birth Of Second Baby
- North Korea started to dismantle nuclear facilities
- Tencent blows past estimates as WeChat, games drive growth