He suggested that plans are forming to bring Ms. Marvel, a superhero inspired by Captain Marvel whose alter-ego is a young Muslim woman named Kamala Khan, into the MCU. The character got her very own Marvel series back in 2014, and has been something of a fan favorite ever since.
When Thanos snapped his fingers towards the end of Avengers: Infinity War, the combined power of the six Infinity Stones wiped out half of life in the universe, which included numerous MCU's heroes. "We have plans for that once we've introduced Captain Marvel".
2019 will also see the release of Captain Marvel and a sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming and both films are expected to make close to $1 billion worldwide, according to a Forbes report.
Marvel could be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe at some point.
When news of Ms Marvel's debut spread, fans were quick to respond with suggestions to make Chopra the lead due to her South Asian heritage. After a unusual turn of events at a high school party, she finds herself empowered with extraordinary gifts aka superhero powers.
Social media buzz has been pretty solid through the film's promotional campaign, though the always likable Paul Rudd doesn't have the same global star power as some of the MCU's other headliners.
Exclusively in IMAX theatres, the film expands vertically to show up to 26% more picture - providing audiences with even greater scope and impressive quality.
As per a report in Hindustan Times Marvel president Kevin Feige has said that there is a Pakistani-Muslim female superhero whose name is Kamala Khan and is known as Ms Marvel and fans want Bollywood superstar Priyanka Chora to play a Marvel hero.
These are the 15 movies most likely to be given the official green-light, perhaps along with a concrete release date, during the remainder of the year.
- Defector: North Korea will never give up their nukes
- Fissure Seen in Close-Up During Eruption in Pahoa, Hawaii
- Seattle Council OKs Lower $50M Annual Head Tax On Big Biz
- Overwatch Free Weekend Returns May 25-28
- Dow Win Streak at Risk After Home Depot Earnings
- Neighbours say family responsible seemed like 'ordinary' people — Surabaya bombings
- Pakistani Authorities Bar US Envoy Involved In Mishap From Leaving Country
- AL chief slams 'immoral' USA embassy move to Jerusalem
- Pompeo Says North Korea Could Prosper If It Makes a Nuclear Deal
- No big progress on Brexit since March - EU's Barnier