Spencer added on Twitter, "Amidst the statues of pharaohs in @britishmuseum Sculpture Gallery, great to have boots of modern Egyptian icon @MoSalah". However, none of those goals were scored with the boots that will go on display: this particular pair has never been used.
The Egypt worldwide, who moved from AS Roma in June previous year, has had an impressive first season at Anfield, winning the Premier League golden boot with a record 32 goals.
The Egypt global has earned huge popularity at home, in the United Kingdom and around the world after his performances for the Reds and for leading his nation to the 2018 FIFA World Cup finals.
Salah has scored a staggering 43 goals in all competitions and won the Premier League golden boot as well as the PFA player of the year award.
"This acquisition brings the British Museum's world-famous Egyptian collection right up to date", stated Neal Spencer, assisstant keeper of museum's Department of Ancient Egypt and Sudan.
Chelsea, Manchester City and Bayern Munich are all willing to meet Liverpool's €200million asking price for Mohamed Salah, according to a report.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had earlier reported that Liverpool are eyeing a bid to land Gianluigi Buffon despite aiming to end his footballing career this season.
- Ireland set Pakistan victory target of 160
- Spread Of Ebola In Congo A 'Game Changer'
- Rihanna's response to whether she'll be at the royal wedding is hilarious
- Reuben Foster's accuser offers explosive testimony, says she lied about everything
- Griezmann scores twice as Atletico wins Europa League final
- Man threatens to call ICE on workers speaking Spanish in NYC
- Microsoft Supposedly Working On Lower Cost Surface Tablets
- Avengers 4 will "bid a fond farewell" to some iconic characters
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Tampa Evens Series With Capitals
- Autograph Seeker Sues Cardi B and Offset Over Met Gala Beatdown