Tuttosport (h/t Calciomecato.com) reported the Bianconeri could re-sign Morata, 25, for around €60 million (£53 million), while Martial's ticking contract could mean United cash in "for a fee close to €50 million (£44 million)".
The France worldwide started the campaign in fine fettle, appearing to have rediscovered the sparkle he boasted under Louis van Gaal.
Perhaps one reason for Martial's lack of game time at Old Trafford is the arrival of Alexis Sanchez in January.
It was Albion's first win against the Red Devils since 1982, which made unwanted history for Mourinho's side.
If Chelsea are to offer Martial an escape route with Willian going the other way, there would be an element of irony to the deal, as Chelsea beat Tottenham to the Brazilian winger's signature back in 2013.
The report says the United boss saw an opportunity to send a message to the board and took it.
The Italian champions have also been keeping tabs on Martial for a while and with only a year left on his contract with Manchester United, Juventus believe he could be the more plausible move to pull off.
Arsenal are keen to solve their defensive issues this summer and see Bailly as a potential improvement to their backline.
- 'Other Cavaliers' Take Certain Stage In SNL Skit
- WTI oil reaches highest since 2014 on Iran worries
- Hawaii eruption destroys 26 homes
- Williams proves to be Crucible's leading man
- Cybersecurity uncharted territory, risks to get worse: Warren Buffett
- Gallant, Kelly-led Golden Knights off to Stanley Cup semifinal
- 'Ferguson is in my prayers' - Liverpool manager Klopp
- Giuliani: 'Trump may have paid off other women'
- Afghanistan: Seven Indians abducted in Baghlan, Taliban hand suspected
- Trump CIA nominee sought to withdraw over interrogation role