The update has already made it's way onto the PC and Xbox One versions of the game. It costs $29.99 and includes all previously released downloadable content, including the Super Mario Mash-Up Pack.
With the Bedrock update, Minecraft will be the first game on Switch to feature cross-play support across Switch, Xbox One, PC, Android and iOS. In order to meet up with friends from other platforms in the blocky worlds of "Minecraft", players will need to log into an Xbox Live account on Nintendo Switch, according to GameSpot.
With Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, players can take the newest version of the massively popular game wherever they go.
Sony hasn't changed its stance on cross-platform play, so Switch players won't be able to play with their buddies on PlayStation 4.
N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer where you get to play as a badass parkour-loving ninja, narrowly escaping enemies and collecting gold in sci-fi landscapes. Though it should be noted that after this update, the name of the game available for purchase on the Switch eShop will simply be Minecraft.
Coming to a Switch near you in June: The Bedrock version of Minecraft. Minecraft is one of the best selling games of all time sitting at more than 144 million units sold worldwide across all platforms, including the Switch. The game contains thousands of hand-crafted levels, a large amount of unlockable game content, and features both single-player and multiplayer modes.
Play with up to four players in split screen for free, or invite hundreds of friends to a massive gameplay server or your own private Realm!
- Bodies Found In Mass Tragedy In Southwest
- Ramos Misses Penalty As Sevilla Edge Out Ronaldo-less Madrid
- Zinedine Zidane makes Cristiano Ronaldo and Mohamed Salah claim
- Process Stopped: Celtics Down Sixers to Set Up Showdown with Cavaliers
- Elina Svitolina loses to Suarez Navarro, Simona Halep advances — Madrid Open
- BioWare Promises Anthem Will Cater to All Types of Players
- Chinese Television Censored Ireland's Gay Eurovision Song Performance
- Google Assistant will soon be able to make appointments on your behalf
- Almost all of Iran's military capabilities in Syria destroyed
- David Goodall ends his life by euthanasia