WWE superstar couple John Cena and Nikki Bella parted their way a week shy to their wedding.
"It's up and it's down", Cena replied when asked how he's doing after their breakup. "I'm a human being that literally went through a breakup and everyone's been through a breakup, and think of how we feel", Nikki said. "He is such an wonderful man, I'm just right now going through a period of time where I need to focus on me and work on me".
"I think sometimes people don't realize how you can affect them", Nikki told ET Canada.
That same day, Bella opened up about her split with Cena at the 2018 NBCUniversal Upfront.
But before the couple makes any plans to reunite - the WWE diva is now living with fellow wrestler and sister Brie Bella - Nikki is hoping the time apart will benefit the both of them. I want to be the father of her children.
"She's exhausted because she's been in a marriage with me for 34 years and I'm not an easy wife", Brie joked.
E! has been steadily teasing the upcoming season of Total Bellas - the reality television series that chronicles the lives of the Bella twins, Brie and Nikki, along with their families - and it's becoming clear that the show's third season will be like watching a train derailment in slow motion. "I definitely have hope for the future, I really do". "You guys know this, John is absolutely an wonderful man. She wants to make sure that John isn't going to resent her if they do get back together and do have kids". It was an unfortunate set of circumstances where our relationship ended", he continued, later adding, "I love her. He's my best friend. "I do have hope for our future but I know right now I need to work on me and before I do say those vows and walk down that aisle, I just don't want to be hesitant, I don't want to be regretful".
- Griezmann scores twice as Atletico wins Europa League final
- Microsoft Supposedly Working On Lower Cost Surface Tablets
- Rapper Mac Miller Arrested For DUI, Hit And Run
- Jane's Royal Watch: Canadians to take part in royal wedding
- Spread Of Ebola In Congo A 'Game Changer'
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Tampa Evens Series With Capitals
- Cambridge Analytica files for voluntary bankruptcy in US: Court filing
- Reuben Foster's accuser offers explosive testimony, says she lied about everything
- Razak Brimah's Mamelodi Sundowns To Host Barcelona In a Friendly Today
- OnePlus 6 India launch in Mumbai at 3 PM today