This time, they are launching the special edition of their flagship offering with its initial launch - they have teamed up with Marvel Studios to unveil the OnePlus 6 Avengers: Infinity War edition in India for Rs 44,999. The "designed by OnePlus" tagline is replaced with the Avengers logo on the OnePlus 6 Marvel Avengers Limited Edition. The device retains the alert slider and now it is placed on the right side. Apart from Amazon India store, OnePlus 6, Marvel Avengers limited edition and Bullets Wireless will also be available OnePlus India website as well as on OnePlus offline stores in select cities. Specs-wise, the Avengers-themed phone will only come in a 8GB RAM and 256 storage configuration, so it's likely that it will set consumers back US$629 (~RM2,495) or a little more than that.
Chinese smartphone-maker OnePlus has launched its latest flagship device the OnePlus 6 in India. It has a FullHD+ display 6.28-inch Gorilla Glass 5 screen that has a resolution of 2280 X 1080 pixels and an AMOLED panel. The 16-megapixel back camera comes with a f/1.7 aperture and OIS, and both the front and back cameras feature portrait mode to capture new depth-of-field and bokeh effects. Connectivity options include Dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C port. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The phone comes in Mirror Black with a glossy finish, Midnight Black with a matte finish and Silver White with a matte finish and rose gold edges colour options. There's also an official case with Iron Man's helmet on the back. The selfie camera is a 16MP Sony IMX371 sensor with an aperture of f/2.0.
The phone is powered by a 3300mAh battery with Dash-Charge capability. It can record 4K videos at 60 fps and 720p super slow motion videos at 480 fps. We will be testing the camera of the OnePlus 6 to see if at all the handset can be compared in the big leagues. The 6GB RAM and 64GB storage model is priced at Rs. 34,999 (approximately $517) while the 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant is priced at Rs. 39,999, which roughly converts to $591.
A new dual-lens camera set-up pairs a 16MP main camera with a 20MP secondary camera and features improved High Dynamic Range. You'll get 8GB of RAM and 256GB of built-in storage, along with plenty of Marvel Studios highlight flares, for that price tag.
OnePlus 6 in Silk White variant launches in June.
- "Yanny-Laurel" Debate Dividing Internet is Taken to Laurel, Delaware
- Ebola outbreak threatens city of a million people in DR Congo
- Facebook's Zuckerberg headed to Europe; ISS pulls support for 5 directors
- Any doctor on board? United States surgeon general gives aid on plane
- SmackDown Live Championship Matches Set For Money In The Bank
- NY Mayor De Blasio Promises To Stop Arresting People For Marijuana
- Media vilifies Israel for 8-month-old Palestinian killed during Gaza protests
- Spread Of Ebola In Congo A 'Game Changer'
- Arab FMs meet to discuss consequences of USA embassy move to Jerusalem
- Activision Formally Launches Call of Duty: Black Ops 4