Pennsylvanians will be choosing the major party nominees for the statewide governor and U.S. Senate races, as well as the 18 congressional districts in the commonwealth. The Republican primary is also contested.
One of Pennsylvania's U.S. Senate seats is up for election this year.
Both the geography and the district numbers have changed in the reshuffling move. "We saw that play out in primaries in West Virginia, Ohio and in where every person who won. supported Trump".
In another suburban district, the first congressional seat, Republican Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick is running for reelection in an area that is leaning Democratic.
In the 13th District, Sue Walker is running unopposed in the Democratic Primary; Rep. John Lawrence is running unopposed in the Republican Primary.
21,929 (55.9% of the requesting population) have asked for Democrat ballots and 14,864 (37.9% of the requesting population) have asked for Republican ballots.
It's troubling that no Democrat has stepped forward in a bid for that seat, despite the GOP voter-registration lead in the district.
The victor will face travel agency co-owner Ernest Lemoncelli of Archbald, who is unopposed for the Republican nomination.
111TH STATE HOUSE DISTRICT: State Rep. Jonathan Fritz, a Honesdale Republican; Becky Kerr-Kinney, a New Milford Twp.
If you did not vote in either primary, you can vote in any party's runoff election, according to the Texas Election Code. Don Westbrook is challenging Rep. Eric Roe in the Republican Primary. He's challenged by Democrat Jessa Lewis.
If a voter is a permanent vote by mail voter, they may temporarily update their mailing address by using the Notification of Seasonal Address form available on our website. There are still four days left for candidates to file. Republicans can vote for one female candidate and one male candidate in their district.
Polls will open from 8 a.m.to 8 p.m. tomorrow, May 15th. There are 46 polling places, or precincts, in Venango County, 42 in Clarion County and nine in Forest County.
- Trump speech "silly and superficial", Iran's Supreme Leader says
- Trump says he's working with China to save ZTE
- Salma Hayek Calls For Reparations For Actresses Who Have Been Underpaid
- Youth Bias Against Brad Stevens is Embarrassing
- Father and mother tortured, neglected 10 children in Fairfield, police say
- Cannes festival organisers vow to improve gender equality
- Oil Prices Steady Amid US Sanctions Against Iran
- Gas prices in Arizona on the rise ahead of Memorial Day weekend
- Junket tourism
- Sheriff's Office: Nearly-naked man causes bomb scare at Daytona airport