Miller was driving his G-Wagon in San Fernando Valley early today when he hit a power pole, bringing it down, according to TMZ.
Mac and his 2 passengers fled the scene on foot. Miller is said to have confessed to driving under the influence and fleeing the scene of an accident. When police arrived, they ran the licence plates and got Miller's address.
Mac had fled the scene to go home after the crash, which is likely the reason he is not pictured in any of the shots.
Miller was arrested and his bail was set at $15,000.
'He was the most polite and nice intoxicated person we've ever seen, ' a policeman told the site.
The rapper recently ended his relationship with Ariana Grande. Mac was reportedly accompanied by two others in the auto during the accident. However, the two recently split due to their busy schedules and have unfollowed each other on Instagram. The last time Grande posted about Miller was at the Coachella music festival in April, after Grande performed. Following news of the breakup, 24-year-old Grande took to her Instagram Stories to share a sweet message about her ex.
- OnePlus 6 India launch in Mumbai at 3 PM today
- Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell, Quin Snyder all up for National Basketball Association awards
- Any doctor on board? United States surgeon general gives aid on plane
- Microsoft Supposedly Working On Lower Cost Surface Tablets
- Petr Čech says Arsenal continuity needed with new manager
- US Sanctions Iran's Central Bank Governor, Alleges Hezbollah Ties
- Spread Of Ebola In Congo A 'Game Changer'
- Arab FMs meet to discuss consequences of USA embassy move to Jerusalem
- Ethics director questions Trump's reimbursement to lawyer Cohen
- "Yanny-Laurel" Debate Dividing Internet is Taken to Laurel, Delaware