She swiftly moved onto the next reporter and said she wasn't going to talk about the Royal Wedding before she said: 'Just give the poor kids a break'.
'Is that coming up like soon or something?' she asked before the reporter informed her it's happening in a week's time.
"I don't know. You met [Prince Harry]". "You think you're coming to my wedding?".
The Man Down singer has been a talking point this week however because of her comments on the royal wedding, addressing rumours in the most Rihanna way possible.
While she wished them well she said she "didn't know them" - which is probably important to add, while the lot of us probably thing we know them we really don't.
"OK, you met me", Rihanna said.
Honestly, how dare Harry and Meghan not invite Rihanna to their wedding when she's clearly royalty? Tennis superstar Serena Williams will likely attend as well, though she's still playing coy about it. One person we can definitely expect not to see?
"I just think it's so important to enjoy the moment". "I mean, you'll get the invite".
Stay tuned to see who shows up for the big day on Saturday, May 19.
- Reuben Foster's accuser offers explosive testimony, says she lied about everything
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Tampa Evens Series With Capitals
- Facebook's Zuckerberg headed to Europe; ISS pulls support for 5 directors
- Spread Of Ebola In Congo A 'Game Changer'
- Derby champ Justify to start Preakness from No
- "Yanny-Laurel" Debate Dividing Internet is Taken to Laurel, Delaware
- Microsoft Supposedly Working On Lower Cost Surface Tablets
- Griezmann scores twice as Atletico wins Europa League final
- Man threatens to call ICE on workers speaking Spanish in NYC
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?