-Becky Lynch defeated Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville in a Triple Threat Match to advance to the Money in the Bank ladder match.
The result means the King of Strong Style will have the honour of deciding the stipulation for the WWE title match between the two at Money In The Bank, live on Sky Sports Box Office on June 17.
- The New Day qualified one of their members for Money in the Bank after defeating The Bar on Smackdown.
- Big Cass interrupted a Daniel Bryan interview, and they brawled.
The "blue brand" has their championship matches set for the Money In The Bank PPV following Tuesday's show. The champ tries to claim she's not working that show.
Money-in-the-Bank Qualifying Match: The New Day's Big E & Xavier Woods (with Kofi Kingston) def. Cesaro & Sheamus by Xavier Woods pinning Cesaro following the Up, Up, Down, Down. Cass gets in the ring and mocks Bryan, which causes Bryan to go after Cass and continues to attack Cassidy until multiple refs intervene. Bryan snapped as he was being taunted in the ring and targeted the previously-injured leg of Cass before evading the referees attempting to pull him off and slapping on the Yes Lock.
Andrade "Cien" Almas def. Following the win, Zelina Vega cut a promo in the ring where she declared that they were here on SmackDown Live to take over, putting everyone in the back on notice. Jake Constantino (local competitor) by pin following the hammerlock DDT.
-Carmella vs. Asuka for the Smackdown Women's Championship.
- There was a backstage segment with Samoa Joe trash-talking and setting up a match against Big Cass for next week.
- Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell, Quin Snyder all up for National Basketball Association awards
- Men Producer Weighs in on the Possibility of a Deadpool/Wolverine Movie
- Guatemala inaugurates embassy in Jerusalem after USA move
- Junket tourism
- Scottish Parliament Rejects Theresa May's Flagship Brexit Legislation As Constitutional Crisis Looms
- Senate Judiciary Witness: Trump loves listening to rap songs about himself
- Trump Lists Michael Cohen Payment on Financial Disclosure
- Manchester United Hold Initial Talks With Chelsea Winger's Agents
- This cup has to be mine, says Neymar
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?