Atlas also jumps over a log, although we've seen it do that before. The latest shows the company's two-legged robot, Atlas, running at impressive speed.
It seems like Boston Dynamics robots get more human looking every day. It runs through a grassy field and even senses when it is approaching an object.
Good boy? We certainly hope so. "Atlas' ability to balance while performing tasks allows it to work in a large volume while occupying only a small footprint".
Boston Dynamics said the robot is manually driven through the space to build a map using visual data from front-facing camera.
In its second video, Boston Dynamic shows SpotMini navigating autonomously, as well as walking up and down stairs. Once the operator presses "GO" at the beginning of the video, the robot is on its own. This clip of the SpotMini robot running around the office showcases just how well this quadruped robot can navigate even the trickiest of scenarios.
- Ramos Misses Penalty As Sevilla Edge Out Ronaldo-less Madrid
- Ford Halts Production of F-Series Pickup Due to Parts Shortage
- Pentagon cites 'institutional failures' for deadly Niger assault
- BioWare Promises Anthem Will Cater to All Types of Players
- Manchester United vs Watford: Why Micheal Carrick will start game - Mourinho
- 4 more murder counts filed in California serial killing case
- Zinedine Zidane makes Cristiano Ronaldo and Mohamed Salah claim
- India will remain steadfast partner of Nepal, says PM
- Eden Hazard On Bench - Chelsea Team vs Huddersfield Town Confirmed
- Nokia 7 plus, Nokia Sirocco go on sale in India from today