"It's going to be a bit hard because it's a group who have been suffering recently, especially in the league".
"It worked out well because Herbert Chapman, possibly our greatest manager, came from here".
That said, we know that you - the brainy and attractive visitor to FourFourTwo.com - have a superb knowledge of all things football. "There was a photo just in front of the dressing room where Chapman smiled at me", noted Wenger.
Chapman was tempted into leaving Huddersfield to take charge of Arsenal in 1925 after setting the West Yorkshire club on their way to a historic hat-trick of league titles.
It says something about the rich variety of clubs in England's top tier that after Arsene Wenger rocked up to Highbury in 1996, 47 different clubs featured in the Premier League. "I don't think about stopping coaching". Maybe I don't envisage that at the moment.
"I have no offer", he told Cadena SER. "Possibilities open up that can be concrete or not". I had many offers. "So for me to come here on the last day had a special meaning", he said. I want the best for my friends, and he's a friend of mine, and I want the best.
It's a fearless, new, exciting and uncertain world for Arsenal and Arsenal fans, but after complaints about all the old familiar failings, isn't that exactly what people wanted? "As I said in my speech on the pitch after the Burnley game, I'm a fan above all". "I believe that it was a human adventure for 22 years, and I wish everyone well and a lot of success to my club in the future". The greeting 'Arsene Who?' said more about English football's ignorance than his own CV. To enjoy it we had to win it, winning football games is what makes me happy and the boys did it.
"Messi as well, because we were interested in him".
But the Bundesliga side insisted on Tuesday that he will be going nowhere.
- Khloe Kardashian gave Kim actual bag of penises for Mother's Day
- Ohio Poor People's Campaign Plans 40 Days Of Civil Disobedience
- RAGE 2 Gets its First Gameplay Trailer, where Insanity rules the World
- Thomas Tuchel confirmed as PSG boss
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine saved from cancellation
- Woods certain he'll win again
- Fissure Seen in Close-Up During Eruption in Pahoa, Hawaii
- Flags will be flown at half-staff for Peace Officers Memorial Day
- Pompeo Says North Korea Could Prosper If It Makes a Nuclear Deal
- Pakistani Authorities Bar US Envoy Involved In Mishap From Leaving Country