EA Play kicked off today with a new trailer for Battlefield V's mutliplayer.
No gameplay footage was revealed but DICE said more news on Battlefield 5 Battle Royale will be revealed later this year.
E3 2018 coverage at Giant Bomb: Still more commentary and news from E3, from our colleagues at Giant Bomb. His tweet seems lighthearted enough, but considering how PUBG Corp. and Greene have responded in the past to games joining in on the fun with new battle royale modes, it would make sense that he's not too happy with Battlefield joining Call of Duty with the new mode.
Battlefield V was announced and received a chaotic in-engine trailer last month, and today at the EA Play event, DICE unveiled a full multiplayer gameplay trailer.
Previously, EA teased the presence of a battle royale mode in Battlefield V. We'll be waiting a little while yet to hear more then. As everyone probably predicted, yes, it will be getting a battle royale mode as well. Fans can also expect the same kind of destructible buildings that they know and love which means you aren't necessarily safe hiding out in a house. EA revealed at that time that players will not be able to gain extra advantage by paying for premium features on an official post on the "Battlefield V" website from Senior Development Director Ryan McArthur.
The latest installment of the franchise will drop on October 19 for PC, XBox One, and PlayStation 4.
- Search teams find body of woman attacked by alligator in Florida
- EA reveals Unravel Two and Sea of Solitude under its Originals label
- Dominic Thiem Ends Run of Giant-Killer Cecchinato
- Back the bill, urges UK's May as Brexit law faces crunch test
- A one time shot, Trump says of summit with N Korea
- Twitter reacts to news of Anthony Bourdain’s death
- Rubio on Trump's "very bad" ZTE deal
- Salmonella illnesses linked to pre-cut melons made at Indianapolis facility
- You can now download iOS 12… but should you?
- Rashford stars as England beat Costa Rica in warm-up