But in the midst of all this news, we also got confirmation that we're getting a new Elder Scrolls game on the mobile front.and maybe other platforms as well. Join us and create your own today!
Said to be in pre-production stage at the moment, The Elder Scrolls VI was revealed through a short teaser trailer at the event. It's actually a pretty slick looking game based on what we've seen thus far. Utilizing touchscreen controls, players can tap to move and the combat system will respond to their specific movements and timings. It was also noted that the entire game can be played in portrait mode. Given how the coastal region looks fairly temperate, it's possible Elder Scrolls 6 is set in Valenwood or possibly Hammerfell. In The Abyss, players will travel through a seemingly endless dungeon. Here's what they have in store for Switch players.
Blades provides a massive first-person RPG experience you can play on your phone during those "important meetings".
We also liked the game's sense of humour, as at one point a goon notices a TV laying on the floor and ends up watching an advert for an animatronic monster head.
The second announcement trailer was for The Elder Scrolls VI, a game fans of Skyrim have been asking for. What do you want to see in the next chapter of the saga? Details about the edition are limited but we know it comes with a life size Power Armor Helmet.
- North Korea says it will discuss "denuclearization" on Korean peninsula with US
- Rafael Nadal lifts record 11th French Open title
- Trump's top economic adviser accuses Trudeau of backstabbing after G7
- Robert De Niro drops F-bomb against Trump at the Tony Awards
- ‘Fallout 76’ Will Be ‘Entirely Online,’ Releases November
- Prince Harry and Meghan to visit Australia in October for Invictus Games
- Aletta weakens to Category 3 hurricane
- BT CEO Gavin Patterson to leave company following investor kickback
- Guardiola denies Toure claims of not liking Africans
- Intelligence Committee Staffer Indicted