It's quite a change from The Witcher games, which were built around one very specific, pre-made character, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how CD Projekt handles this approach to in-game identity.
While the UI will remain minimalistic while exploring, it expands to give players more details like health bars and enemy levels when in combat, which involve both melee and ranged weaponry depending on player choice. Featuring CD PROJEKT RED's trademark storytelling system driven by choice and effect, in Cyberpunk 2077 players navigate the streets of Night City along strongly contrasting paths to arrive at one of a range of story outcomes.
All-in-all those who witnessed the Cyberpunk demo note that you should stop expecting this to be a cyberpunk version of The Witcher. "But when all the things happen to you, from you, within you, first person point of view is the right decision to take, especially because of the augmentations".
You play a character called V, a hired gun. In a nutshell, it's a 'first-person RPG, ' they said (via IGN).
Go Anywhere, Do Anything - Cyberpunk 2077 is fully open-world, which means Night City is yours for the taking - if you're prepared.
In a world where you have no future, what matters is that you control who you are. As explained by the developer, players will "experience all of it entirely through V's eyes", which is a reference to the title being in first-person. Moreover, they emphasized on the fact that the game is a role-playing game primarily, and not a shooter, so player's choices will affect the story.
In addition to the live demo and more details, CD Projekt Red released a bunch of screenshots from the game and, hopefully, we will not wait long for the next update. There will be much more vertical exploration here compared to The Witcher 3, with skyscrapers and alleyways aplenty, so Rowley wants players to be "exploring these crevices in first-person".
- Storm chances and heat to finish out the weekend
- North Korea says Trump agreed on step-by-step denuclearization process
- Fyre Festival promoter arrested for fraud again
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey has a Playable Female Protagonist
- E3 2018: No Fortnite PS4 Cross-Play Across Other Console Platforms
- Twitter’s emoji for Trump’s North Korea nuclear summit is very weird
- Dominos Is Filling In Potholes Across America To Save Your Pizza
- How anti-Trump hysteria helps the president on North Korea
- Navarro sorry for 'special place in hell'' for Trudeau remark
- Ronaldo: 'Revelation' Salah can win Ballon d'Or