Beyond Good & Evil 2 will feature Jade, returning from the original game - though she's looking a little smaller in stature this time around. The game will reportedly be playable behind closed doors at the convention, but no word yet on any wider demo / beta release.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the co-founder of online collaborative production company HitRecord, which will be assisting with the contribution of media to the game. Learn about the ins and outs of how to get started on HitRECord working with artists from around the world in creating content that will be integrated directly into the game. With HitRECord, the community works together to create art and music for the game! We can't wait to cruise through space in this sequel to the cult classic Beyond Good and Evil.
We think Beyond Good and Evil 2 will turn out pretty neat. Neither Ubisoft nor Gordon-Levitt ended up confirming if or how the creators themselves will be paid.
To find out more about the how you can contribute to the world of Beyond Good and Evil 2 head to HitRecord and pick a project you can contribute to.
A new CG trailer showed plenty of interesting characters, including a pig cooking on a street food stand and some kind of robot head thingy playing chess.
The trailer did not give a release date but did announce the Space Monkey Program, a system that should provide regular updates to fans. The short clip offers clues about the title's moment-to-moment action and, most importantly, a sneak peek at the game's villain. Michel Ancel, the game's director, is also directing the upcoming prequel.
- Triple Crown victor Justify returns to Churchill Downs for a victory lap
- AT&T wins court approval to buy Time Warner for $85 billion
- Proposal to split California into 3 states will be on November ballot
- Storm chances and heat to finish out the weekend
- Cyberpunk 2077 Story Details Revealed
- Trump's ZTE deal challenged by Senate
- Angelina Jolie Could Lose Physical Custody of Kids to Brad Pitt
- Sanford acknowledges expected loss to challenger Arrington in 1st congressional district race
- How anti-Trump hysteria helps the president on North Korea
- North Korea says Trump agreed on step-by-step denuclearization process