Following the incredible critical success of A Way Out a year ago, EA is doubling down on its EA Originals program to promote indie titles.
EA Originals picked up the title in 2016 as part of the publisher's Originals label that aims to help small studios get their games out into the world.
"Every human being can relate to or remember the feeling of being lonely; it's not a made up story even though it takes place in a fantastic setting".
"Nearly every human being can at least somehow relate to or remember the feeling of being lonely", said Geppert, who began writing Sea of Solitude's story during a dark period in her life.
The game is already featured on EA's website, and the theme of loneliness is reiterated there. "On her search to change, she soon finds out that her biggest enemies are not the huge monsters that she meets on her way through Sea of Solitude, but something way more unsafe". Kay must explore a partially submerged city in order to find the cure for herself, and possibly everyone else as well.
Sea Of Solitude set for release in early 2019.
- Sikh soldier wears turban in Queen's official birthday parade
- Respawn Entertainment's Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order announced, releases late 2019
- Dominic Thiem Ends Run of Giant-Killer Cecchinato
- Rashford stars as England beat Costa Rica in warm-up
- 6 injured children in Guatemala volcano eruption get treatment in Houston
- Trump withdraws endorsement of G7 joint statement, slams 'weak' Trudeau
- You can now download iOS 12… but should you?
- One 'rant,' rough talks sour G7 mood in confrontations with Trump
- Halep breaks through, beating Stephens for the French Open title
- Iran president arrives at China summit