The little bambino came in at 6 lbs and 13 oz, and in the pictures Eva beams as little Santiago rests on her chest, wearing a blue and pink-striped beanie.
"We are so grateful for this lovely blessing", Longoria and husband José "Pepe" Antonio Bastón said in a statement to Hola! United States of America in touching hospital photos of Eva with her little boy on the cover.
Eva Longoria has been an actress, a producer, and an activist, but now, she's taking on a brand-new role as a first-time mom. Congrats on the wonderful news!
Her new series, Grand Hotel, on which she serves as executive producer, will debut later this fall on ABC! Bastón also has three children from a previous marriage. Hollywood Life shared the details about her first son. "I'm so grateful to my handsome family for giving this new baby so much love already!"
"I can't wait to meet him".
- AMC Theaters Set to Challenge MoviePass With New $20 Subscription Plan
- Bithumb Hacked Second Time in a Year. Hackers Steal $31 Million
- Microsoft buys student video discussion platform Flipgrid
- Trump Signs Order to End Family Separation Policy
- Lucasfilm Only Want Proven Directors For Future Star Wars Movies
- U.S. Expected to Withdraw From UN’s Human Rights Council
- New Zealand gets new prime minister as Jacinda Ardern goes into labor
- PUBG reaches 400 million players, sells over 50 million copies
- Diego Costa digs Spain's escape route against gutsy Iran to level Portugal
- European Union levies tariffs on $3.2B on USA goods over metals duties