"Fallout 76 is a prequel to all the other games".
Fallout Shelter was surprised released at E3 in 2015 on iOS, and was quickly followed up with an Android version.
Vault 76 was one of the very first vaults to open in the Fallout world.
We then get treated to a classic Fallout style infomercial which then showcases a bit of gameplay in action.
Set in the hills of West Virginia, the video shows several vault dwellers walking around the barren wasteland. You can even form a little band together during your downtime it seems. I hope Bethesda is ready to be hounded year-in and year-out about the progress on The Elder Scrolls VI because that's probably all fans are going to care about. You can tap to move or use dual-stick controls.
While the game will be entirely online, players will also be able to play it solo.
Howard mentioned that Fallout: 76 has 16 times the detail of the previous Fallout game, and the online play will be completely seamless on Bethesda's dedicated servers.
The game's Collector's Edition has also been revealed.
Fallout 76 will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 14th.
- Romero misses weight for UFC 225 main event
- Oil steady on Venezuela exports, supply concerns
- Yahoo Messenger Shuts Down, Directs Users To Group Messaging App ‘Squirrel’
- Liverpool unable to secure Fekir deal
- Lewis Hamilton slates F1 chiefs after disappointing Canadian Grand Prix showing
- Search teams find body of woman attacked by alligator in Florida
- Aletta weakens to Category 3 hurricane
- Hundreds Hurt in Gaza Protest, Including 80 by Israeli Fire
- Hamilton says getting record-tying seventh Canada GP win may be tougher
- Kingdom Hearts III Release Date Officially Set for 2019!