If it does indeed end up happening, this could certainly make PlayStation Now more of a viable competitor to Xbox Game Pass, and it's good news for Sony fans overall. He continued: "They didn't like someone buying something on an Xbox and it being used on a Playstation. simple as that. dumb reason, but there it is".
PlayStation 4 might be in its twilight years, but it's still going very strong.
As with the previous generation PlayStation Platinum games, these titles will be identifiable by distinctive boxes. It has a number of extremely well-received exclusives, for example, such as God of War, Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, and more.
Sony has utilized this strategy in the past, using the "Greatest Hits" branding and discounting popular games that were featured on the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and PlayStation 3. In all, there will be 15 games in the first round of PlayStation Hits releases.
The PlayStation Hits-packed PS4 bundle will be available for €349.99 RRP, however, the PlayStation Hits PS4 bundle is only available in a limited number of countries, which unfortunately, doesn't include the UK. The prices will be the same in Canadian dollars. Worse yet, if you started playing "Fortnite" on the PlayStation 4, you couldn't bring your purchased items with you to those other consoles.
There will be more titles coming to the banner as time goes on, so if for some reason you don't see anything you like now, just wait a while and see what new games are eventually rotated into the fold.
It's fair to point out numerous games listed have been available at a significant discount for quite some time now, but it's good that Sony is reinstating the Hits program for more permanent discounts. Basically, there'll be something for everyone.
- Syria condemns Turkish, US presence around Manbij
- North Korean missile site Trump says Kim pledged to destroy identified
- Rapper XXXTentacion Fatally Shot In Florida, Dead At 20
- PM on International Yoga Day
- OPEC moves towards raising oil supply as Iran softens stance
- After India, now European Union slaps additional tariffs on the US
- First Lady Melania Trump makes trip to visit border detention facilities
- Online storm over Melania Trump's 'I don't care' jacket
- Immigration: Hear crying children separated from parents at US-Mexico border
- Phanatic Shoots Phillies Fan in the Face With Hot Dog Cannon