Filming on the highly anticipated "Wonder Woman" sequel has officially begun, and some just-released photos reveal some important information about the new movie!
Fast forward to the 1980s as Wonder Woman's next big screen adventure finds her facing an all-new foe: The Cheetah.
"I did very much thematically want to get to love - because that's what she stands for - and the complexity of what we're facing", she said of the first film. There is no other difference, however, and the warrior-goddess features the same scarlet armour, navy blue skirt, headband, armbands, and her armoured bracelets (Bracelets of Submission in comics).
Back at it: On Friday, Gal and Chris Pine were seen going chest to chest on a balcony on the set of Wonder Woman 1984 in Washington, D.C. Given the fact that last time we saw Trevor he was inside an airplane full of poison gas that he himself ignited into a glorious explosion, it's shocking to see him back. Patty Jenkins wisely chose a more radiant colour palette in Wonder Woman and she has continued the same in the sequel too.
"Wonder Woman" grossed $822 million at the box office a year ago, and, with a 92 percent score on Rotten Tomatoes, it's considered the DC Extended Universe's most critically acclaimed film to date. Chris Pine also returns as Steve Trevor. Now, Gal Gadot has shared the very first picture of Diana in costume from the set of Wonder Woman 1984. Pedro Pascal, known for HBO's Game of Thrones and Netflix's Narcos, is also set to play an unknown role. Other details are largely still under wraps - the movie is set for release on November 1, 2019, so that's no surprise.
- Trump Renews Defense of North Korea Agreement
- Michael Cohen signals openness to cooperating with federal investigators
- Sen. Collins: Separating Children and Parents 'Contrary to Our Values'
- DoJ Report Biased, Reached Wrong Conclusion
- Sri Lanka captain Dinesh Chandimal charged with ball-tampering by ICC
- Local concerns after Kansas City police kill 3
- Trump 'could issue pardons after Russian Federation probe', lawyer Rudy Giuliani claims
- Roger Federer wins Mercedes Cup with victory over Milos Raonic
- Switzerland holds favoured Brazil to draw at World Cup
- 'Earthquake of Joy' in Mexico over World Cup upset win