Little added, 'There was no slight intended, but William being the older, more senior brother would go out [first] with his wife'.
And interestingly enough, actress Parisa Fitz-Henley, who portrayed Markle in Lifetime's "Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance", is also on the Emmy consideration ballot, claimed ET.
Meghan wore Diana's stunning emerald cut aquamarine ring to the exclusive Royal Wedding reception at Frogmore House. The duchess stepped out looking all glam in a pale pink, off-the-shoulder Carolina Herrera dress with a matching wide-brimmed fascinator.
If Harry's fashion credentials ever fail Meghan, she can always turn to new BFF Victoria Beckham.
But whatever the protocol, Meghan clearly still controls her own wardrobe and opted for a dress reminiscent of the Givenchy design she wore on her big day.
The Trooping the Colour is an annual parade of regiments from the British and Commonwealth armies to honor Queen Elizabeth II's birthday.
But it seems as though Prince Harry's alleged role as Meghan Markle's new stylist have done her little, if any, good.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle pose with their family on their wedding day (Picture: AFP/Getty Images) Meghan's next public appearance will be on Thursday when she heads to Cheshire with the Queen on her first solo engagement with Her Majesty. However, some critics lashed out at the newest member of the monarchy for showing too much of her shoulders.
So what do YOU think, Perezcious readers?
Despite the caption saying Meghan asked 'do it?', we reckon it looks more like she's saying the former. Her great-great grandmother Mary was born here and she says there's something magical about "fitting in a piece of the puzzle".
- Angelina Jolie Could Lose Physical Custody of Kids to Brad Pitt
- Antoine Griezmann has made a decision on his future
- USMNT, United Bid receive major lift with 2026 World Cup approval
- Sanford acknowledges expected loss to challenger Arrington in 1st congressional district race
- Trump's ZTE deal challenged by Senate
- Iran to North Korea: Don’t Trust ‘Deal-Breaker-in-Chief’ Trump
- Spain sack manager Julen Lopetegui two days before first match
- Triple Crown victor Justify returns to Churchill Downs for a victory lap
- Neymar goal caps impressive Brazil win over feisty Austria
- Proposal to split California into 3 states will be on November ballot