Ronaldo partially rowed back on those statements in mixed-zone interviews in Kiev and then signed off a speech at Madrid's trophy parade by telling supporters: "Until next year..."
Bale made his mark on another Champions League final with a magnificent overhead kick to put Real 2-1 up after 64 minutes.
The out-of-form Karim Benzema was preferred as Ronaldo's partner up front as rumours persist Bale and the Portuguese star's relationship is not the best.
However, those might as well have been his last at the club, as the player's future with Madrid has been shrouded in doubt for quite a while now. I think it's more like that than to say: 'Oh, we won the Champions League, now we can win (the Premier League)'.
"It is either the collarbone or the shoulder itself", Klopp said after Liverpool's 3-1 defeat by Real Madrid in the final in Kiev.
"I know him and he is very competitive".
"In the next few days I'll give the fans an answer because they are the ones who have always been by my side", Ronaldo said.
"Mistakes happen all the time, they get highlighted more when you are a goalkeeper inevitably... but the fact of the matter is it cost them the game".
It is the sign indicating more to come, he said, not the end of the road.
"We agree that it is one of the biggest products of the last season in Europe, but I do not want to talk about numbers", Kezman told Italian outlet Tutto Mercato Web, when asked about Lazio's £88m-plus valuation. "For me Cristiano is Real Madrid".
Sky Sports claim that the Hammers are going to demand at least £50 million to let go of the forward while Evening Standard reports that they will reject all bids for the Austrian. The 25-year-old forward was forced to leave the Champions League final in tears, fears were immediately raised as to the former Chelsea man possible participation at a global showpiece in Russian Federation this summer.
- Chris Paul Is Reportedly Trying to Recruit LeBron James to Rockets
- Roseanne Barr Says She "Begged" Ben Sherwood Not to Cancel 'Roseanne'
- Canada has to 'fight fire with fire': Reaction to Trump's metals tariffs
- Liverpool Transfers: Nabil Fekir Is A "Done Deal" To Merseyside
- China says US accusation of South China Sea militarization 'ridiculous'
- Singapore to feel loss of high-speed rail link keenly
- USGS Warning: Do not try to roast marshmallows over erupting Hawaii volcano
- Xiaomi Mi 8 launched: "6.21" flagship with vertical dual-lens camera
- Kardashian West Visits White House Seeking Freedom For A Grandmother Serving Life
- Warriors star Steph Curry makes LeBron James Cavs claim before Game 1