Now that the film has released all are excited. "Kaala" landed in a huge controversy in Karnataka after the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce proposed a ban on the Rajinikanth-starrer in the state. The protestors gathered at Orion Mall in Yeshwantpur in Bengaluru and raised slogans and waved flags before being taken away by the police. Rajinikanth's film must not run. They were reopened in April and American superhero movie "Black Panther" became the first movie to be screened in the kingdom in decades.
Earlier, Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy had suggested voluntarily backing off from the release in view of the sentiments of the protesters. There was security in all the malls where the screening had been planned with about 50 police personnel both outside the mall and inside near the screening halls.
Protests hindered the screening of actor Rajinikanth's film Kaala in Karnataka on the day of its worldwide release, PTI reported on Thursday. While fans are enjoying the release of the much awaited movie, here's another reason to celebrate. We are waiting for it from morning. However, in Mangaluru there were no protests and the number of single screens was increased to three by Thursday evening. Kaala's day. Rajini's "Kaala" has hit the screens and has been receiving an overwhelming reception from fans. "We are really big fans of Rajinikanth but especially when it comes to the language and Cauvery river.We are fighting for our rights". The verdict was this is more of a Ranjith film than a Rajinikanth film.
The actor-turned-politician had said that whichever government came to power in Karnataka should implement the Supreme Court order on Cauvery water sharing in toto.
- Putin tips Russian Federation sanctions to be lifted
- Trump to leave G-7 summit early, travel directly to Singapore
- UK Supreme Court dismisses case to overturn Northern Ireland’s restrictive abortion laws
- BlackBerry goes back to QWERTY with new KEY2 device
- Apple Will Not Support 32-Bit Apps Beyond macOS Mojave
- Nabil Fekir: Liverpool close to £53m deal for Frenchman
- Questions: Roger Summons on finding organic matter on Mars
- Thiem in third straight Paris semi after beating 'close to quitting' Zverev
- Sounds Like Val Kilmer's Returning For The TOP GUN Sequel, After All
- AMD and Intel unveil super-sized processors at Computex 2018