"Sometimes you don't negotiate", Meyers said, via USA Today.
Durant made it clear that he has little desire to be a team's unquestioned alpha dog, saying that "to be one of [the] guys, that's what I always wanted". I'd love to have him for 10 years.
Fresh off winning his third National Basketball Association championship in four years, Golden State Warriors superstar Stephen Curry is wasting no time talking about the team's success.
"Whatever he wants. There's no negotiation", said Myers.
When the report of Myers offering Durant "whatever deal he wants" came up in the parade interview, Myers found the flawless opportunity to make fun of the two-time Finals MVP.
"I just don't think that'll happen, man". "Before his Warriors exit I want to enjoy as much time with him as possible". "He's earned that to lay out the terms". "Kevin's really the free agent we have to focus on". Look at how overmatched the Cavaliers looked against the Warriors the last two years, or how the possible dynasty in Miami died on the vine in 2014 because of a lack of solid role players to surround LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwayne Wade.
"My responsibility is to whatever team I play for".
Kerr stayed healthy and on the bench while continuing to deal with symptoms stemming from a pair of back surgeries following the 2015 title. Durant has a player option worth $26.25 million that he will nearly surely decline.
West said after the title clincher that the team went through things behind the scenes that would be surprising if revealed. I know I don't. If you have to have the best ISO player on Earth, then you've got to live with some ISO's when maybe you don't want them. "For sure this was the toughest of the four (years)". "He's earned it", Myers said.
The Golden State Warriors All-Star, who has scored 20,913 career points, is viewed as one of two prime candidates - along with Cleveland Cavaliers All-Star LeBron James (31,038) - who could overthrow Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387) as the league's all-time regular-season scoring leader. "I could never have dreamt of three titles in four years".
"I get asked all the time about MJ, LeBron, and it's such a hard question to ask", Kerr said, according to a USA Today report on Saturday. "It's pretty incredible to be a part of the group and the organization".
- Trump doubles down on criticism of EU, Canada
- G-7 summit with Trump was a ‘sobering’ experience, Merkel says
- Liverpool target Thomas Lemar set to sign for Atletico
- Grandmother Put Children in Dog Kennels to Travel, Police Say
- Fight against Terrorism Remains Priority for Cooperation within SCO: Putin
- Net Neutrality Has Been Rolled Back - But It's Not Dead Yet
- Justify romps in Belmont; 13th Triple Crown champ
- Microsoft acquires a whole bunch of game studios
- White House takes up fight against 'back-stabbing' Trudeau
- Mueller unveils new charges in Russian Federation probe