We love it so much that we can nearly forgive the fourteen year wait between Kingdom Hearts II and its true sequel, Kingdom Hearts III. The long-awaited action-roleplaying game will be out on January 29, 2019, the publisher says. Square Enix has just announced that the game will be coming in January.
Nomura said regarding the release date, "I'm sorry that we're asking for a little more time than initially planned".
For the first time, Kingdom Hearts III will be visiting Pixar worlds as well, including Toy Story and Monsters, Inc.
A follow-up tweet noted that trailers and more information will be coming at E3.
It's the news pretty much all Kingdom Hearts fans have been waiting to hear during E3 2018, and it looks like it's a bitter sweet moment. News of the Kingdom Hearts 3 release date broke on Twitter earlier this evening.
Interestingly, a new trailer was also showed during the concert, featuring the likes of Tangled and Ratatouille.
- Hundreds Hurt in Gaza Protest, Including 80 by Israeli Fire
- Hamilton says getting record-tying seventh Canada GP win may be tougher
- Anthem Receives a Litany of New Screenshots Following EA Play
- Trump signals support for states deciding pot legality
- Lebron James Noncommittal About Return To Cleveland
- Lewis Hamilton slates F1 chiefs after disappointing Canadian Grand Prix showing
- Twitter reacts to news of Anthony Bourdain’s death
- Liverpool unable to secure Fekir deal
- EA reveals Unravel Two and Sea of Solitude under its Originals label
- Aletta weakens to Category 3 hurricane