As far as gaming rumors are concerned, all of these about Fortnite's impending jump to the Switch are particularly easy to believe.
There have been numerous rumours in recent months linking Fortnite to a Nintendo Switch launch.
Given that Fortnite has evolved into one of the biggest video games in the world, it makes sense for the title to be making its way to the Nintendo's home console-portable hybrid. On top of the two limited-time modes going on now in Battle Royale, players can participate in the game's second competition: Blitz Showdown.
We're learning today that it might not be long before the Nintendo Switch version of the game is made available. We can all dream.
One of the titles that caught our attention was Fortnite which according to an earlier report, was hinted to arrive on the Switch.
Nintendo has other ports lined up for this year's E3 as well.
In a move that won't surprise anyone, it looks as though Epic Games chose to port its hugely successful free-to-play game Fortnite over to the Nintendo Switch.
The image shows an invoice or order form for signs featuring logos for nine Nintendo Switch games.
Fortnite is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and smartphones.
An allegedly leaked E3 document for Nintendo appeared to add more weight to the rumor. Given that Epic Games is based in that country, that's not unusual. If an announcement is coming it will likely be coming during E3, which is next week.
- G7 allies prepare for clash over tariffs with Trump at leaders' summit
- Visa Card Payment Systems Go Down Across Europe
- Denmark passes law banning burqa and niqab
- Facebook To Suspend ‘Trending’ Topics Feature
- Canadian Brooke Henderson withdraws from US Women's Open
- Gareth Southgate: 'His quality on the ball is outstanding'
- LEGO's BUGATTI Chiron Model is 3600 Pieces of Awesomeness
- Arizona killings: Psychiatrist Steven Pitt among four dead in Scottsdale shootings
- 4 more deaths linked to romaine lettuce, 2 in Minnesota
- Coutinho's Return To Anfield For Brazil Was Met With A Mixed Reaction