There has been much speculation about the whereabouts of First Lady Melania Trump, who has not been seen publicly since May 10.
Right this moment marks the 24th day she has not been seen in public.
Melania Trump's more than three-week absence has spurred conspiracy theories, including that she has moved back to NY. She joined the president in Asia in November of last year and accompanied him to France in April of this year.
Melania Trump stayed behind while the president left on a weekend getaway Friday, making it 22 days since she last appeared in public.
Melania has not been seen in public for more than three weeks - highly unusual for a modern first lady, whose role typically comes with a busy schedule of personal appearances at charitable, social and diplomatic functions.
She had a top secret nip and tuck and will come back looking very ... refreshed. She and son Barron officially moved to the White House last June.
The unveiling is significant as it marked the first time Melania has officially laid out her formal policy goals as the first lady. "She's holed up with the Obamas, working on a tell-all book about her husband - unless she had a secret nip and tuck, in which case she's just healing".
Mrs Trump's disappearance has triggered an array of conspiracy theories. These families have endured the ultimate in pain and sacrifice on behalf of our country, and I am honored to have spent the evening with them. Has there ever been less scrutiny of a modern First Lady?
Conspiracy theories are growing and not likely to stop with the latest news of the first lady's absence.
There's also a notable lack of photos of the first lady with no pictures being posted of her meetings with staff or of her "working hard".
The FLOTUS has not attended a public event in almost a month.
- Can Manchester United win the Premier League this season?
- Mikel talks England friendly: Why we didn’t play well in first half
- 5.5-magnitude quake reported beneath Hawaii's exploding Mt. Kilauea
- Mueller accuses Paul Manafort, ex-Trump campaign manager, of witness tampering
- Solo: A Star Wars Story May Lose $50-$80 Million
- Arsenal put break clause in Unai Emery deal?
- Apple introduces macOS Mojave with Dark Mode, desktop Stacks and more
- Trump can probably pardon himself, but has no plan to -Giuliani
- Merkel comments on Eurozone reform show move
- Arsenal schedule meeting with Man United contract rebel Marouane Fellaini