As Wallace read out Trump's original tweet about not watching "Morning Joe" anymore, she added, "As if he doesn't watch".
Melania, 48, had not been spotted since 10 May, she joined the president in greeting three American hostages released by North Korea.
A spokesperson for Melania Trump tells me "there are not plans for her to attend" the president's "Celebration For America" that he's holding instead of meeting the Eagles today. Being First Lady has proven to be too much, and she needed to walk away after reaching the end of her rope. But, if she wanted to really make a big change - and to do it quietly - falling off the face of the Earth isn't the best way to go about it.
"Mrs. Trump has always been a strong and independent woman who puts her family and certainly her health above all else, and that won't change over a rabid press corps", she told Fox News. Where was Melania? Was she okay?
Scarborough shot back at Trump for his comments about a possible Melania "facelift" on Wednesday, tweeting, "I agree that it would be "vicious" and "unfair" to lie about a loved one having a facelift for the objective of causing pain and embarrassment". Suspend the search. Melania Trump has been found. She spent five days in the hospital, but when she failed to resurface after that, people began to wonder what the hell was going on.
Her presence at the hurricane event outside the White House has prompted a proper storm on social media.
- The United States will "patrol" the South China sea
- Nigeria World Cup kit sells out in minutes, fans queue
- Golden State Warriors edge closer to NBA title with third straight win
- England player's family to skip World Cup over racism fears
- Israel to send aid teams to Guatemala following deadly volcanic eruption
- The 50 Highest-Paid Sports Stars in the World
- Sony's First Pre-E3 PS4 Game Reveal: Tetris Effect
- Designer Kate Spade found dead in NY apartment
- ASUS ROG Phone: clip-on cooling, was built for PUBG
- It's all true: Sharapova hits back at Serena claim