We reported a couple of weeks ago that people backstage at WWE were under the impression that some, if not all, of the recent John Cena-Nikki Bella drama was a work for ratings. Cena has also been spotted in San Diego, where they own a home together.
Cena, who has previously insisted he does not want children in the future, fully supports Nikki's decision to have a family one day but she wanted him to father her children.
Her twin sister Brie added: "I mean, you guys were like married".
Are you excited at the prospect of Nikki and John getting back together? "I'm a human being that literally went through a breakup". I still would love to have a family with Nicole, ' he said. Not some huge circus that will spook John or make him feel like he's a performing monkey, something that can be about just the two of them. "And then I was told, 'Don't talk like this, don't be this.' What I started to realize over the years is, like, especially with the movement that's going on, [it] has made me finally feel like I can speak out about it". The two seemed like the ideal couple in Hollywood, so when they split after spending six years together, their fans were devastated.
Nikki is presently on hiatus from in-ring competition, as she continues rehabbing a few nagging injuries she'd been suffering from since before her participation in the inaugural WWE Women's Royal Rumble Match, that took place earlier this year.
- West Indies beats ICC World XI by 72 runs
- Officials got it right on charge call at end of Game 1
- How Serena Williams responds to accusations that she 'was born a guy'
- Assad: US and Western Allies Need to Pull Troops Out of Syria
- Trump Set to Squeeze German Posh Cars Out of US
- Fortnite's shopping carts are here: What you need to know
- South China Sea dispute: Mattis says China 'intimidating neighbours'
- Belgium: Gunman kills two police officers, civilian, shot dead in Liege
- Arbaaz Khan summoned by Thane Police in connection with IPL betting case
- Facebook popularity sinking among teens