The Bulls attended Porter's first pro day last week and were planning to attend Friday's workout, held only for interested lottery teams.
Michael Porter Jr. has been cleared for a second pro day evaluation on Friday in Chicago. The one-and-done prospect had a back injury steal away his only year at Missouri, but he was at one point the No. 1 ranked prospect coming out of high school.
Porter Jr. had an MRI and will be evaluated again Thursday night, according to a document obtained by ESPN that was distributed to National Basketball Association teams.
Find his latest mock draft here.
Porter being considered as a top five pick truly displays the potential teams see in him, especially without proving himself to be a dominant college basketball player this past season. More recently he had to cancel a group workout for teams that was due to him having hip spasms that were so bad he couldn't get out of bed.
The workout is planned to be rescheduled, but there's no way to tell how another injury will impact Porter's stock.
Rumors are going to continue heating up with the NBA Draft approaching on June 21.
- Bomber strikes gathering of mostly Taliban members celebrating cease-fire, official says
- DoJ Report Biased, Reached Wrong Conclusion
- At Least 4 Feared Dead in Texas Border Crash
- Roger Federer wins Mercedes Cup with victory over Milos Raonic
- Bouhaddouz own goal hands Iran late victory over Morocco
- Gal Gadot reveals first clear look at Wonder Woman in '1984' sequel
- Kim Kardashian on Running for Office: 'Never Say Never'
- Paul Manafort Is Going to Jail
- Upskirting law to be passed soon, says Theresa May
- Sen. Collins: Separating Children and Parents 'Contrary to Our Values'