"The aim is to be aggressive and fearless".
"But I think there was a shift [in public opinion] in November when we brought in some of the younger players".
Who could England face on their way to a World Cup triumph?
The single was the soundtrack to England's World Cup win in 1966.
England's Football Association has set manager Gareth Southgate a target of reaching the World Cup quarter-finals in Russian Federation "as a real sign of progress" even though they have not won a knockout game at the tournament for 12 years.
The English striker reassured the fans about their biggest fear, Penalties, saying "We have been practicing penalties, not every session, but every now and then the coaches will throw it in at the end of the session; when we are maybe a little bit worn out in games after extra-time, the lads are exhausted, that's when it's going to happen".
Here we give you every necessary detail about the games, each of which will be broadcast live on talkSPORT. I've always felt you go through spells. But for us it's to play attacking football, to score, and that's important. "I want to score in tournament football and that's what I will try and do".
"That's not just me being obviously slightly biased because I worked with him at Sunderland and Everton, but everyone at Everton saw him as the best and most consistent performer in the entire season".
But for me, I don't think it gets much bigger than the World Cup.
The Spurs striker was named as Gareth Southgate's captain for the 2018 World Cup over the likes of Liverpool's Jordan Henderson and his new-found role of responsibility means that he will be key to ensuring that the squad play harmoniously.
"But our focus as a team has to be on the bits we can control. I would love to win everything with Tottenham, but for me personally the World Cup outweighs them all".
- Microsoft Investing in ‘State of Decay’ Studio Undead Labs
- Net Neutrality Has Been Rolled Back - But It's Not Dead Yet
- Liverpool target Thomas Lemar set to sign for Atletico
- USA president, North Korean leader reach Capella Hotel at Sentosa Island
- Italy prepares Spanish migrant convoy, faces French criticism
- Tesla to lay off 3600 white-collar workers
- IHOP changes name to IHOB, internet has a lot of fun
- Kevin Durant Casually Roasted by Warriors GM at Championship Parade
- Justify romps in Belmont; 13th Triple Crown champ
- Trump responds to viral G-7 photo