Ariana, who is newly engaged to Pete Davidson, sings about her relationship. "It's so amusing when you're walking down the street, and dudes, they're like." he said, as he tipped his hat. In the video, she wrote "4ever" and tagged Davidson, Brian and Scott Nicholson implying that they all got matching tats. Since then, they have featured heavily in one another's social media and are said to have moved into a NY residence designed by celebrity architect Zaha Hadid.
Last week, Pete shared a photo of himself and Ariana on Instagram which appeared to show her wearing an engagement band.
Grande and Davidson were dating less than a month before he popped the question.
'It's so sick. It's f*cking lit, Jimmy, ' he gushed.
He also revealed that a fan stopped him in the street to tell him: "Yo man, you, like, gave me hope!".
Jimmy also pointed out one of Pete's Ariana Grande tattoos on his neck, the singer's iconic rabbit mask from her Dangerous Woman album cover.
Grande had co-hosted the Saturday Night Live show with Davidson in 2016. Pete appeared to help her get out of the auto and down the step exiting with those huge heels she had on.
Ariana and Pete reportedly began dating in May after Ariana's breakup with Mac Miller. Pete's ex-girlfriend was in a relationship with Cazzie David, whose dad is comedian Larry David.
- AMC Theatres' $20 monthly subscription plan rivals MoviePass
- Heather Locklear assaults a Ventura County deputy, again
- Mohamed Salah considering quitting Egypt team over Ramzan Kadyrov row
- Full time: South Korea 1 Mexico 2
- Trump blasts Harley plan to shift United States production to avoid European Union tariffs
- Apple is developing high-end AirPods, two other enhanced audio accessories
- Cardi B Donates $8000 to Family of Boy Murdered in The Bronx
- Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Jacket
- Argentina players celebrate Messi's 31st birthday
- BBC forced to apologise due to Nick Kyrgios' actions during Queen's match