We have been upgraded to an enhanced risk for severe storms for areas in orange.
Tonight - Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before midnight, with some of the storms possibly severe.
Spotty showers and thunderstorms will linger through the evening hours.
A large storm complex is moving through IL this morning and looks to five our way by late morning in our northernmost communities and close to 12-1 p.m.in the metro.
Wed: High: 83 Low: 67 Mostly cloudy; scattered showers & storms.
THIS AFTERNOON: Mostly cloudy and humid. Temperatures will only be in the upper 70s and lower 80s.
EXTENDED: The slight storm chance continues into Sunday with possible morning rain and only an isolated afternoon storm chance. We are tracking rain chances every day next week at a 30-40% chance Tuesday-Saturday.
Wednesday: Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Otherwise we're mostly cloudy as drier air filters in and lows dip to the mid-50s to low 60s.
Today will see a high of 74 and a low of 58. Lows will drop in the mid 60s to low 70s with a northeast wind around 5 miles per hour. High temperatures will be in the lower to middle 90s, and there will be a chance for afternoon showers and storms each day.
- Hurricane Bud strengthens to category 3 off Mexico Pacific coast
- AT&T and Time Warner win legal battle, confirming the merger
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey has a Playable Female Protagonist
- May narrowly avoids Brexit bill defeat over 'meaningful vote'
- E3 2018: New Marvel Spider-Man Footage Shows Some Main Villains
- How anti-Trump hysteria helps the president on North Korea
- Nadal set to clash with Thiem
- Fyre Festival promoter arrested for fraud again
- Navarro sorry for 'special place in hell'' for Trudeau remark
- Cyberpunk 2077 Story Details Revealed