The German Football Association (DFB) on Monday said two team officials will not have access to the pitch at their final World Cup Group F match against South Korea after their "unsportsmanlike" behaviour in the game against Sweden.
"It's hard to say why we made the error, Toni made the mistake, but smoothed things out and did everything right in the end".
While coach Shin Tae-yong rued missing key players such as striker Lee Keun-ho through injury, he said changes were needed within South Korea's domestic set up to turn around the team's fortunes. "We'll need to do that if we want to win this tournament - which we do".
Germany forward Thomas Mueller said the holders were rewarded despite having their backs to the wall for most of the match.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic retired from global football two years ago but Sweden's former talisman looms over their World Cup campaign like only he can.
Trying to topple Germany, the defending champions, will be hard enough for South Korea.
Sweden's Jim-my Durmaz faced a wave of racial hatred and even death threats after he gave away the foul that led to Toni Kroos's late victor for Germany at the World Cup.
Jimmy Durmaz and his fellow Sweden players took a strong stand against racism after the Swedish FA complained to police about a storm of racial hatred and threats aimed at the winger following his late mistake against Germany on Saturday. Loew made four changes to the lineup against Sweden, including benching Mesut Ozil for the first time in his senior team career in a major global tournament.
Toni Kroos scored a brilliant free-kick in the 95th minute as reigning champions Germany came from behind to significantly boost their hopes of making the knockout stages.
Germany, who had centre-back Jerome Boateng sent off for a second yellow card on 82 minutes, were far from convincing.
South Korea will arrive in Kazan around 2 p.m. on Tuesday. Rudy broke his nose in that game and underwent minor surgery on Sunday. "We have to try to take the opportunity and do our best".
- Oakland dispensary pulls products over 'Permit Patty' viral video
- Mohamed Salah considering quitting Egypt team over Ramzan Kadyrov row
- Two each for Hazard and Lukaku as Belgium thump Tunisia 5-2
- BBC forced to apologise due to Nick Kyrgios' actions during Queen's match
- Trump blasts Harley plan to shift United States production to avoid European Union tariffs
- Full time: South Korea 1 Mexico 2
- NRF applauds online sales tax decision
- Cardi B Donates $8000 to Family of Boy Murdered in The Bronx
- Heather Locklear assaults a Ventura County deputy, again
- Saudi officers hand out roses to women drivers in historic moment