Firefighters had to use a giant saw to remove the pipe from the maroon truck at the Winstock Festival in Minnesota over the weekend, and rescued the girl unharmed. A Facebook video of the ordeal has been viewed over 2 million times.
Said and done. Seconds later, Kaitlyn realized she couldn't pull her head out, so she was stuck there for nearly an hour, until firefighters came and power-sawed her free. But it wasn't the first time she had stuck her head in the pipe that day, KARE-TV reported.
'So I tried it.
The teen said she was stuck for about 45 minutes and had a brief medical check up immediately after. "It did fit, but it didn't want to come back out". In fact, she also took to Facebook to share a photo of herself with the pipe captioned, "Yeah I'm the tail pipe girl, watchu know about it?"
Of course, Strom was then cited for underage drinking after she was freed.
"A lot of people don't realize how serious it was", Strom told the Leader.
She said she's focusing instead on the people who helped her.
"I would just say thank you to everyone who has supported me and been there throughout this", she told the Leader. He's already fully fixed his exhaust pipe, and he said that she didn't even have to pay for it.
- Kim Jong-un knows denuclearization must be 'quick' - Pompeo
- Tottenham confirm first game at new stadium vs Liverpool in September
- Italy, Malta must allow disembarkation of stranded migrants
- Is anything out of reach after historic summit with North Korea?
- Peter Strzok Lawyer Calls DOJ's IG Report 'Critically Flawed'
- UAE moon sighting committee will meet tonight to announce Eid
- UNSC to hold emergency session amid assault on Yemen's Hudaida
- Trudeau cabinet member prepared to end Trump trade spat
- Achilles the cat picks Russian Federation to win FIFA World Cup 2018 opener
- Here are the details on the Wilkes-Barre tornado from National Weather Service