"But their fans instead of celebrating minutes after the game are responsible for cleaning their sector before leaving #Respect".
Japan's second goal was the first they'd ever scored from a corner in 18 World Cup matches.
Colombian midfielder Carlos Sanchez was sent off in the third minute for deliberate handball, the second fastest red card in World Cup history, stunning a stadium packed with yellow-shirted Colombia fans. Going through is one thing, going through with the best goal difference in the tournament something else. Russia's convincing victory over Egypt, which has de-facto promoted the host nation to the knockout stage, as well as Poland and Colombia's unexpected defeats in Round 1, have become highlights of Day Six of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russian Federation.
"We know Africa supports us", goalscorer Mbaye Niang said.
"The lessons in life we can take from the game. We're thinking of our journey, trying to write our own story but if we can inspire the others, that's a greater honour for us". The West Africans, who received a lot of accolades on social media following their performance on the pitch, have added more accolades with their cleanup effort.
The extra Japanese player ultimately proved crucial as the Blue Samurai went on to record a shock 2-1 win against the group favourites.
"It's not just part of the football culture but part of Japanese culture", McIntyre said.
The country also made headlines for fans' tidiness at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. "An important aspect of Japanese society is making sure that everything is absolutely clean and that's the case in all sporting events and certainly also in football".
- Mohamed Salah considering quitting Egypt team over Ramzan Kadyrov row
- Cardi B Donates $8000 to Family of Boy Murdered in The Bronx
- Full time: South Korea 1 Mexico 2
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan wins second term in a landslide victory
- Oakland dispensary pulls products over 'Permit Patty' viral video
- #WC2018: Hernandez nets as Mexico sees off South Korea
- Pete Davidson confirms engagement to Ariana Grande
- Heather Locklear assaults a Ventura County deputy, again
- Mattis Expects N Korea To Return Us Servicemen Remains Soon
- Argentina players celebrate Messi's 31st birthday