More to the point, why the fuck were they even in IKEA on a Saturday?
"But that's because of the decision the actual manager has made".
"All I know is that the [England] managers who got to semi-finals before I hugely respect and it's an incredible feeling to be involved in this".
"We set out to make the country proud & we feel we have done that so far".
"I think Croatia will be the tougher game but I think it might be a more safer game. The win sends us through and that's the main thing", Maguire said.
As of Friday, Fifa ticket sales for the game stood at 32,000, meaning there were almost 10,000 unsold tickets, which was said to be normal for the Samara Arena.
"Probably 18 months ago, I talked to them about, "If you have success with England, it will be so much bigger than anything you can imagine with your clubs". I do think [Harry] Kane can bring them to the final, because neither Russian Federation or Croatia are unbeatable teams for them".
"We're enjoying it, the fans are enjoying it, I'm sure we'll see some videos later of the fans enjoying it". They are really important messages for us. "You could say it was Stoke versus Spurs".
"This is absolutely fantastic - I think they can actually go all they way".
It's nearly like we've already won the World Cup (Picture: AFP/Getty) England fans go insane at Ashton Gate fans village in Bristol (Picture: Getty) This fan reckons it's coming home!
The 23-year-old, who is originally from Preston but has lived in Moscow for a year, said he had a 12-hour vehicle journey to Samara from Nizhny Novgorod after watching France beat Uruguay. "It was a little bit sloppy at the end of the second half, we felt it was a bit too open".
"It was a hard game, Sweden made it tough - long balls, different to what we have faced so far".
"We were always going to win the game but now we're there it's just relief, isn't it?"
"It's a great achievement for the team..."
"We are ready, we are ready for the challenge", Gerrard said as Rangers prepare to host Shkupi in the Europa League qualifiers next week. We've still got a long way to go.
- Neymar Breaks His Silence On Brazil’s World Cup Exit
- Trump's Mar-a-Lago wants to hire 61 foreign workers National News
- Holiday Fire in Goleta scorches 100 acres; 80 percent contained
- Germany: Merkel pledges 'every effort' to avert United States trade war
- Manchester United 'confident' of landing Chelsea's Willian
- Conservatives line up behind possible Trump Supreme Court finalists
- Amidst trade war, 'Made in China' flags for Trump's 2020 poll campaign
- Syrian troops celebrate recapture of border crossing
- Croatia beat Russian Federation on penalties to set up England semi-final
- Brock Lesnar, cageside at UFC 226, challenges Daniel Cormier