The Red Devils were made to work hard in their round of 16 clash with Japan on Monday, as they came back from two goals down to beat the Blue Samurai 3-2 thanks to a stoppage-time victor from Nacer Chadli.
Brazil's World Cup quarter-final against Belgium will pit two of Chelsea's best midfielders against each other, but Brazil's Willian told reporters he will be doing everything he can to send his team mate Eden Hazard home early from Russian Federation.
Although Brazil are favourites to win the World Cup, Belgium are formidable opponents and there are reasons to believe they could spring a surprise in Kazan.
"Neymar, play like you always played and do not worry about comments from other countries, because many are already at home", Rivaldo wrote on his official Instagram page.
I don't care (what Neymar does).
"You have to find solutions, you have to find reaction but what you have to find more than anything is the desire and togetherness of a group of players, that they are desperate to perform", Martinez said. If we show the same mentality as we did on Monday, we have a big chance.
Willian has been passing on tips to help Brazil stop his Chelsea teammate Eden Hazard when they face Belgium on Friday, and the Selecao hope his "information" gives them an edge in their bid to reach the last four.
Everything you need to know ahead of Brazil and Belgium's quarter-final match on Friday.
"I don't think it's the most important game [in my career], because if we win, then the game after that will be more important, won't it?" Two years later, in the face of determined defending, he faded when it mattered most and drifted out of the game as Wales knocked them out of the Euros with a 3-1 shock. Ah, I see you're too scared to reply.
If Neymar plays well, Brazil play well - it is as simple as that.
Inspired by Neymar brilliance and the wiles of Willian, Brazil sent a tough Mexico side packing with a 2-0 defeat that cemented Tite's side as favourites to claim a record-extending sixth World Cup trophy.
The two sides last met at the 2002 FIFA World Cup, when Brazil saw off Belgium in a comfortable 2-0 win. With Casemiro out, De Bruyne can be the man to exploit Brazil's core. They have only gone out twice at this stage in that run (against France in 2006 and Netherlands in 2010).
- Belgium's Romelu Lukaku has scored with four of his five shots on target so far at the World Cup.
Coverage: Watch the game live on BBC One from 18:30 BST, the BBC Sport website and app. Listen live on 5 live, with live text commentary online.
- Neymar has been involved in 20 goals in his last 19 matches for Brazil, scoring 11 and laying on another nine to team-mates.
- Netflix is testing a new 'Ultra' tier of service
- Trump threatens to leave WTO after European Union warning on auto tariffs
- Colombia ambassador 'sad' over Sun headline ahead of England World Cup clash
- ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Casts Miles Teller Opposite Tom Cruise as Goose’s Son
- Fortnite Invites You To A Private Playground
- Parents in tears watching Navy SEALS video of boys national Jul 04,2018
- Uruguay vs Portugal Player Ratings: Cavani brace smash Ronaldo’s hopes
- Sheriff's office: 92-year-old refuses assisted living, shoots and kills son
- Clever tyre management key to win - Verstappen
- Woman climbs Statue of Liberty to protest Trump immigration policies