However, Conte has already arrived at Chelsea in order for the club's pre-season campaign with their first game on July 23 in Australia.
Antonio Conte is expected to return to Chelsea to take first-team training on Monday despite uncertainty over his future at the club.
Chelsea travel to Western Australia to take on Perth Glory in a friendly on July 23, before participating in the International Champions Cup with fixtures against Inter, Arsenal and Lyon either side of facing Premier League champions Manchester City in the Community Shield on August 5.
Ross Barkley, Cesc Fabregas, Marcos Alonso and David Luiz were among those pictured alongside Conte on the club's official social media channels on Monday as he led a full session for players not involved at the World Cup in Russian Federation.
Chelsea could today finally get their hands on Maurizio Sarri and more surprisingly Jorginho as part of a stunning double deal, Italy's Corriere dello Sport claims.
The agreement with Conte is in place and Sarri now expects his appointment on a three-year contract worth around £5.6million a year after tax to be ratified on Monday.
Here is a video that the club have released of the players being put through their paces.
Ross Barkley, Pedro, Cesc Fabregas, Tiemoue Bakayoko Marcos Alonso and David Luiz were among the big names to have returned.
- The rise in the United States unemployment rate isn’t bad news
- Mexico star Guardado hits back at Neymar with taunt over Brazil's exit
- UFC 226: Daniel Cormier ends Stipe Miocic's reign with a knockout
- Samsung opens worlds largest phone factory in India
- Jamie Vardy sends Gareth Southgate update ahead of World Cup semi-final
- Kylie Jenner Removes Lip Fillers, Shows Off Her Smaller Lips
- Rain adds urgency to rescue of last five trapped in Thai cave
- Donald Trump names Brett Kavanaugh to Supreme Court
- ‘Three Lions’ roars up charts as England prepare for World Cup semi
- World Cup Star Pays for Hometown's Entire Bar Tab