While Prince Harry has not been a member of the RAF, he served in the British Military for ten years and earned his wings as an Apache pilot. She paired the look with a gorgeous brooch, a matching Sean Barrett hat and nude heels.
Prince Harry and Meghan, who chose a forest-green Givenchy outfit in a nod to her hosts, were greeted at Government Buildings by the taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, on Tuesday, who showed them a plaque marking the foundation stone laid by Edward VII in 1904.
Jeff Spicer via Getty Images The royal fab four at the centenary of the RAF celebration on July 10.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex walked in shortly after the family of five.
The Queen and Prince Philip were notably absent from the special occasion, however it has been confirmed that the 92-year-old monarch had previously agreed the arrangement with the Duke and Duchess due to work commitments, not health issues.
After the brief speech, the Queen joined the rest of the royals up on the palace balcony to watch nearly 100 aircraft, from Second World War Spitfires to the newest stealth fighter jet, fly over the palace.
Although seemingly keeping their hands apart for the church service and their appearance on the Buckingham Palace balcony, the couple couldn't keep their eyes off one another.
Chris Jackson via Getty Images The rest of the royals watch the flypast. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip were notably absent from the prince's christening at St. James's Palace on Monday.
- Rescue mission day two : four more boys evacuated
- England fans destroy IKEA store after beating Sweden
- Meghan Markle Stuns In Black Dior To Mark RAF's 100th Anniversary Celebrations
- Trump Administration Readies Tariffs On $200 Billion Of Chinese Imports
- FactCheck: Boris Johnson lied about European Union safety regulation in his resignation letter
- England dreaming but Croatia set to provide biggest SWC test
- George Clooney reportedly hurt in Italian scooter crash
- Houston Rockets Determined To Sign Carmelo Anthony
- Locals awed after Thai cave rescue captured world's attention
- Federer impresses Tendulkar with cricket skills at Wimbledon